Conroy Performance Online Coaching is for those with the drive and determination to take their performance to the next level – at a time that suits them
“THE WAY TO GAIN COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE IS TO DO THINGS BETTER – OR DO THEM DIFFERENTLY”
Whether it’s better or different, we help you improve; using a format that fits in with your lifestyle
Most of our online coaching clients choose our group option – working in small groups to achieve their goals. 1:1 remote coaching is available too.
Whether it is sport specific, health related, or looking to take your physique to the next level, we can create a programme to get you where you want to be – often even further. Before we start, we assess your current fitness level and training schedule, lifestyle and any injuries. This can be done by phone, Skype or in person in St Albans. From there, we create a programme to work towards your goals – which is reviewed and updated on a regular basis to stop things from getting boring.
Online training programmes are tough. We see these elements as the essentials that you’ll need to make your online training a success.
- You need to be able to adopt a mindset of being ‘in it for the long term’ – this needs a minimum of a 3 month commitment.
- Self motivation and the commitment to wanting a better version of yourself.
- Have the desire to make improvements in and outside of the gym.
- Be able to adapt to an ever changing stimulus.
How much does it cost?
Group online training is £40 per person per month
1:1 online training is £80 per person per month
A minimum of 3 months commitment is required
If you have the mindset and determination to succeed,
WHAT TO EXPECT WITH ONLINE COACHING
- A combination of training, nutrition and developing your mindset – incorporated together to get the results you want.
- Strength & conditioning; designed to improve movement and function by focusing on mobility, strength, power, as well as cardiovascular development.
- 4-6 week personal training programmes. Accessible on any device with monthly breakdowns, video demonstrations, and real time messaging.
- Flexible nutrition strategies encompassing nutritional needs. These could include an example meal planner, and report to support your overall goal.
- Supportive help, education and inspiration.
We use Truecoach for your online training – this is their overview of the app:
Dennis is a very experienced and attentive Coach. I feel like i’m always taking a lot away from the online coaching that I have been following for the last 3 months. My overall strength and progress within Crossfit has improved since I have been following the 1-2-1 programming. I would highly recommend Dennis to anyone who wants to take their performance to the next level!